domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2009

One of my tuts in a Gorjuss Official Forum Challenge!!!

I'm soo Happy!! Last week one of my tutorials my "Magic World" was choose by ©Suzanne Woolcott for the Tutorial Challenge of Week 7, and I want to show you all the WONDERFUL RESULTS my sweet Gorjuss friends make with this tut.
If you want to enjoy ©Suzanne Woolcott forum please made a clic in the image:


You can find the Winner of the Challenge in Suzanne's blog HERE.
I take my Award as Tutorial Writter of course, it's this one:
Tag by Renee

Tag by Stef
Tag by Pip
Tag by PandaPat
Tag by Pam
Tag by Monti
Tag by Kim
Tag by Kat
Tag by Frenchee
Tag by Foxy G.
Tag by Donahoo
Tag by Christy
Tag by Cathy
Tag by Carla
Tag by Bevy
Tag by Ayla
Tag by Angiebaby
Tag by ImpatientAngel
Tag by Angel
Thank you all for this beatiful results, I love you like my tut, I love your results.
Big hugs and kisses,
Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: