jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

Tut "Little Devil"


For this tut you will need the following things:
First of all the beautiful scrap kit from Ivory Designz, called "Devils Candy", is a PTU and you can purchase this kit HERE.
The tube is one from the beautiful art of ©Suzanne Woolcott, you need a licence and can purchase her tubes HERE.
Let´s begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.
2.- Copy and paste as new layer paper 22, resize to 25%.
3.- Copy and paste as new layer doodle 1, resize to 25%, duplicate the layer, reflet one of them and turn up. see my image for help.
4.- Copy and paste as new layer frame 1, resize to 25%, with your magic wand select into the frame, go to selection/modify/expand 3, copy and paste as new layer paper 15, resize to 50%. Then go to select/invert select and then edit/cut. Put this layer below the frame.
5.- Copy and paste as new layer the ©Gorjuss tube, with your eraser tool delete all what exceed the frame.
6.- Copy and paste as new layer bookplate 1, resize to 25%, with your magic wand select into the frame, and repeat what you did in step 4, but now use paper 20.
7.- Copy and paste brad 1, resize to 20%, duplicate layer, and put them as you can see in my image.
8.- Copy and paste as new layer string 1, resize to 50%, and add drop shadow, put this layer as you see in my tag.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer beads, resize to 15%, and put this layer as you can see in my image.
10.- Copy and paste as new layer wordtag 4, resize to 15%, and put as you can see in my image.
11.- Copy and paste as new layer ribbon 4, resize to 20%, rotate 45 degrees to the left, and put as you can see in my tag, duplicate layer and move a little up.
12.- Copy and paste as new layer coil 2, resize to 25%, with your eraser tool, delete part of the metal coil, as you can see in my tag, add drop shadow of choice.
13.- Merge all visible layers. Add your licence number.
14.- Write your name, I used font: Parchment, size 60, colour outside: none, colour inside: Black. Then apply effect/Eye candy 4000/corona, colour white and default settings.
15.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like it.

I love to see all you result, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 7th of may of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: