domingo, 31 de mayo de 2009

Tut "Happiness"



For this tut you will need the following things:
First of all you can download the scrap kit freebie from me, called "Grunge and Gold" HERE.
The tube is a wonderful Debita from ©Débora García, you need a licence number for use and you can purchase her tubes HERE.
The mask is HERE.
Let´s begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 470 x 470 pixels.
2.- Then fill the layer with black colour, open your mask in your PSP, and go to masks/new mask/from an image, and apply the mask to the layer. Mask/ delete mask and then resize this layer to 120%.
3.- Copy and paste a doodle # 64 from my kit, resize to 65% twice, and then duplicate the layer three times, reflet one of them, and put the others layers as you can see in my tag. Add drop shadow of choice.
4.- Copy and paste as new layers the hearts elements #16 and 17. Rotate free the element 16, 25 degrees to the right. And the element 17, 5 degrees to the left. Add drop shadow to both layers.
5.- Copy and paste as new layer frame # 7, resize this layer to 45% and rotate free 20 degrees to the right. With your magic wand select into the frame, copy and paste as new layer paper # 20, resize to 75%, then go to selection/expand, modify 3, then again selection/invert, and then edit/cut. Now move this layer below the frame layer. Add drop shadow to the frame, and put both layers as you can see in my image.
6.- Copy and paste as new layer the box # 52, resize to 15%, and add drop shadow.
7.- Copy and paste as new layer bow # 34, resize to 10% and put in the top of the bok layer as you can see in my tag. Now copy and paste as new layer the red bow # 3, resize to 25% and put as you can see in my image.
8.- Now copy and paste as new layers the tulips, resize one to 50%, and the other to 65%, then put them as you can see in my image.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer the moon #61, resize to convenience and put into the frame layer, as you can see in my tag.
10.- Copy and paste as new layer ©Debita tube, resize to convenience and apply drop shadow as before.
11.- Merge all visible layers, add the licence number.
12.- With your brush of white star, size 25 you can do some glitter to your image. Then write your name, and use a white drop shadow for the text. See my image for help.
13.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like it.

I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 31st of may of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.



Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: