domingo, 29 de marzo de 2009

Tut "My little Puppy"


Hi, I see tody this wonderful new kit from Gina, and looooove it, you know I love dogs, so I made this tut, hope you like it. Thank you Gina for shared your kit with me.
For this tut, you will need the following things:
The beautiful scrap kit from Kikeka Kits called "Precious Pup", is a PTU and you can purchase her kit HERE.
The tubes are from ©Suzanne Woolcott, you can purchase her wonderful art HERE.
Let's begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels, transparent.
2.- Copy and paste as new layer Paper 13, apply effects/ filters/Filter Unlimited 2.0/Edge squares/Square edge 04. Add drop shadow of choice.
3.- Copy and paste as new layer Frame 5, resize to 50%, rotate 20 degrees to the left, then go to layers/duplicate layer, and reflet, put this new layer as you can see in my image.
4.- With your magic wand select into the first frame, go to selection/modify/expand 3. Copy and paste as new layer Paper 1, resize to 50%, then go to selection/invert select and then edit/Cut. Put this layer below the frame.
5.- Do the same in the second frame but now with Paper 2.
6.- Copy and paste as new layer Puddle, resize to 75% and rotate 45 degrees to the left. Put this layer below both frames, as you can see in my image.
7.- Copy and paste as new layer Clipart 3, resize to 50% and add drop shadow. Do the same with Clipart 1, and put both layers below the frames layers. See my image for help.
8.- Copy and paste as new layer tag 1, resize to 25%, put this layer as you can see in my image, then with your eraser tool, delete part of the metal ring.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer Clipart 5, resize to 25%, rotate 45 degrees to the left, then go to layers/duplicate layer three times. Put one by one of this layers as you can see in my image, add drop shadow of choice, and in one of them, delete all what you need as you can see in my image with your eraser tool.
10.- Copy and paste as new layer clipart 4, resize to 25%, add drop shadow.
11.- Copy and paste as new layer Flowers 1, resize to 50%, add drop shadow of choice, and put this layer below the Clipart 4.
12.- Copy and paste as new layers Flower 8 and 9, resize to 25%, add drop shadow as before, and put both layers as you can see in my image.
13.- Copy and paste as new layers Pawprints 1 and 2, resize to 25% and rotate one of them 20 degrees to the left and the other 20 degrees to the right. Add drop shadow as before.
14.- Now copy and paste the ©Gorjuss tubes, resize to convenience, and add drop shadow.
15.- Write your licence number and merge all visible layers.
16.- Write your name, I used font: Inked, size: 48, colours: Outside: #b9ae6e, inside: #703b3e. Add drop shadow of choice.
17.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like it. I love to see all you result, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 30th of march of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: