viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

New Award!! Thank you Aisha!!!


I have this new Award from my friend Aisha, who has a beautiful blog and you can visit her an leave some love HERE. Thank you Aisha, love it.
With this Award you have to answer about your preferences of:
Music: Balads, 80's, soul.
Tv and Films: Some series, films with magic like Harry Potter or adventure like Indiana Jones.
Countries: My Argentina. The country where I born and live.
Colours: Blue, green, red.
Hobbies:PSP, films, play with my dogs and cats, stay at home with my hubby.
Well I have to give this Award, to other 10 blogs, but I choose all my friends who want to publish in theirs blogs this Award and play with me in let we know about their preferences.
Big hugs and kisses,
Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: