jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009

Tut "I'm not a Princess"


For this tutorial you will need the following things:
First the beautiful scrap kit from Crimson Butterfly Scrapz, called "I'm not a Princess", is a PTU and you can purchase this kit HERE.
The tube is from ©Suzanne Woolcott, and you can purchase her art HERE.
Let's begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.
2.- Copy and paste as new layer Frame 3, resize to 68%. With your magic wand select into one of the squares, go to selection, modify, expand 3, now copy and paste as new layer a paper of your choice, then go to selection and invert, then go to Edit/Cut. Repeat the same with other paper of your choice into the other square.
3.- Copy and paste as new layer Rose 2, resize to 40%, and reflet, the put into the first square in the frame as you can see in my tag.
4.- Copy and paste as new layer Softrain, resize to 40% and put into the other square in the frame.
5.- Copy and paste as new layer Floerbranch, resize to 15%, put into the frame as you can see in my tag, then duplicate and reflet once, and put the copy as you can see in my tag too.
6.- Copy and paste as new layer Ropedheart 2, resize to 15%, put in the frame. See my image for help.
7.- Copy and paste as new layer Doodle 3, resize to 40%, reflet and apply drop shadow with withe colour of your choice. Apply the same drop shadow to the frame layer.
8.- Copy and paste the ©Gorjuss girl, resize if you need, and delete all what exceed the frame. Apply drop shadow as before.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer the ©Gorjuss cat tube, resize if you need, see my image for help.
10.- Copy and paste as new layer Butterfly 2, resize to 70% or less and put this layer as background.
11.- Add your licence number and the copyright, and merge all visible layers.
12.- Write your name with a font of your choice, I used: Aquarelle, size:48, colour outside: black, colour inside: #7D1D79. Apply drop shadow as before.
13.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like this tut.

I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams on 17th of september of 2009 any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: