domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

New Award to one of my tuts from Suzanne Woolcott challenge site!!

One more time one of my tuts this time "Love"in the Gorjuss Official site for the Tutorial Challenge of week 39, I want to show you all the WONDERFUL RESULTS of this challenge, and leave my congratulations to the winner Waffled, you can see the winners of this and other challenges in the Suzanne Woolcott Official blog HERE.
And you can enjoy the Official ©Gorjuss Group doing a clic in the following image:

Carla

Debra

Eve

Janet

Jenny

Kat

Puzzle

Sherri

Stevie

Stef

Angie

Ayla

Cary

Catarific

Cathy

Christy

Frenchee

Gal

Jersey Rose

Kim

Pam

Robin

Sherry

SusieQ

Waffled

Thank you to all my ©Gorjuss friends for try this tut and made this AWESOME results, for me are all the WINNERS.

Hugs and kisses,

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: