martes, 9 de junio de 2009

Tut "With a Song in my Heart"


For this tut you will need the following things:
The beautiful scrap kit from Templates y Scraps, called "Romantico", is a PTU and you can purchase this kit HERE.
The tube is a Debita from ©Debora Garcia, you can purchase her tubes HERE and you need a licence number for use them.
The mask # 3 is HERE and the paper you can use one of your scrap kit or one of your choice.
let's begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 550 x 550 pixels.
2.- Copy and paste as new layer a Paper of choice, I used one of the Debita's pack, when you purchase the kit includes some papers, I used one of them.
3.- Open the mask in your PSP, go to masks/new mask/ from an image, and apply the mask to the paper layer. Then go to masks/delete and then resize this layer to 110%.
4.- Copy and paste as new layer "Circ 3", resize to 45%.
5.- Copy and paste as new layer "Love 5" resize to 40% and rotate free 10 degrees to the left, now copy and paste as new layer "Love 4" and resize again to the 40% and rotate free 10 degrees to the right. Put this layers as you can see in my tag.
6.- Copy and paste "Aro". Resize to 50% and then go to layers and duplicate and resize this layer to 80%, move this layers below the felp hearts, and put them as you can see in my tag.
7.- Copy and paste as new layer "Ramo" resize to convenience, and do the same with "zapatillas", apply drop shadow of choice and put them as you can see in my tag.
8.- Copy and paste as new layers, "petalo" and "petalo 2", resize both layers to 105, and duplicate three or more times. Reflet some of them, and put them as you can see in my image.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer ©Debora Garcia tube, and resize to convenience. Apply drop shadow of choice.
10.- Write your name with font: Baskerville Old Face, size: 48 and colours outside: #FD1867 and inside: #EB87BB.
11.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like it.

I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams on 9th of june of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: