martes, 26 de mayo de 2009

Tut "Spring into my Heart"


For this beautiful tut you will need the following things:



The beautiful scrap kit from Luz Designs, is called "Rustico" and is a PTU, you can purchase this kit HERE.


The tube is one from ©Suzanne Woolcott collection, you can purchase her tubes and a licence number HERE.

Let's begin:

1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.

2.- Copy and paste as new layer Paper Ls5, resize to 50%.

3.- Copy and paste as new layer Cuadrado, resize to 25%. with your magic wand select into the frame, go to selections/modify/expand 5. Copy and paste as new layer Paper Ls1, resize to 25%, go to selections/invert and then edit /cut. Move this layer below the frame layer.

4.- Copy and paste as new layer Malla Luz 1, resize to 15%, and with your eraser tool, delete all what exceed the frame, move this layer below the frame layer. See my image for help.

5.- Copy and paste the ©Gorjuss tube, resize if you need, and add drop shadow of choice.

6.- Copy and paste as new layer Fibras, resize to 25%, put this layer as you can see in my tag.

7.- Copy and paste as new layer Tulipanes, resize to 10%, go to layers and duplicate, then reflet one of the layers, and add drop shadow. Put them as you can see in my image.

8.- Copy and paste as new layers Primavera 2, 3 and 34. Resize to 25%, and put them as you can see in my image.

9.- Copy and paste as new layer Tablero, resize to 15%, and put below the flowers.

10.- Copy and paste as new layer Barro, Bote and Cesta con flores, resize all to 25%, add drop shadow of choice, and put as you can see in my image.

11.- Copy and paste as new layer Etiqueta3. Resize to 15%, rotate free 90 degrees to the right.

12.- Copy and paste as new layer Tornillo. Resize to 8%, go to layers/duplicate layer, and put them as you can see in the frame.

13.- Copy and paste as new layer DodL, resize to 25%, duplicate the layer and put them as you can see in my image below the frame background.

14.- Copy and paste as new layer Hoja3b, move this layer below the frame background too, and put as floor. See my image for help.

15.- Copy and paste as new layer the same Hoja3b, resize to 10%, duplicate a few times, rotate free them some degrees to the left and the right, and put them as you can see in my image below the frame.

16.- Copy and paste as new layer some flowers of your choice, I used tulipanes, camelia and primavera and primavera 2. Resize them to convenience, and put them as you can see in my tag.

17.- Merge all visible layers, add your licence number.

18.- Write "Spring into my heart" in "Etiqueta" and your name in "Tablero", with a font of your choice. Them apply a drop shadow of choice.

19.- Save as png.

It's done.

I hope you like it.


I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com


Thank you for try this and the others tuts.


This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 27th of may of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.


Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: