I dedicate this tag and tut to Alexa, my sweet friend, because she knows why!! This one is for you, Alex!! hope you like it.
Well, for this tut you will need the beautiful scrap kit PTU from Mar, called "Sea inside" you can purchase this kit HERE.
The tubes are from MPT, the wonderful girls of ©Keith Garvey, and you can purchase a licence and his tubes HERE.
The mask is the number 116 from Weescotslass Creations, you can download HERE.
1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels. Transparent.
2.- Open the mask in your PSP, copy and paste the paper # 13. Resize to 80%. Go to masks/new mask/from an image. And apply the mask to this paper layer. Then go to Masks/ delete mask. And add a drop shadow of choice.
3.- Copy the element # 75 from Mar's scrap kit, and paste as new layer. Resize to 50%.
4.- Copy and paste as new layer, element # 84. Resize to 40%. Duplicate this layer and reflet one of them. Put as you can see in my image those tubes below the red circle layer. just you can see some leaves at side of this layer.
5.- Copy and paste as new layer the element # 1, resize to 50%, and rotate 15 degrees to the left.
6.- Select with your magic wand into the frame layer, copy the close up tube, and paste as new layer. Move this layer below the frame, and go to selection/modify/expand to 10. Selection/invert, and then Edit/cut. Select/none. Change the opacity of this layer to 50%.
7.- Now select the frame layer and add some drop shadow of choice. Copy element # 61, paste as new layer, resize to 25%, rotate 15 degrees to the left, and put this layer as you can see in my image.
8.- Copy and paste as new layer element # 69, resize to 25 %. Add the element # 64, resize to 25%, put below the palm.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer element # 37, resize to 25%. Put the layer as you can see in my image.
10.- Copy and paste the element # 60, resize to 30%, add the element # 67, resize to 15% and put this layer below the last layer.
11.- Copy and paste the element #52, resize to 60%. and put this layer below the boat layer. Look at my image for help.
12.- Now copy and paste the clouds, duplicate this layer twice, resize one of them to 25%, other to 40% and the other to 60%. And put the layers as you can see in my image. You have to delete with your erase tool, all what you need in the clouds layer.
13.- Now copy and paste the gems tubes, resize to differents sizes and paste as new layers.
14.- Copy and paste de ©Keith Garvey tube, resize to 80%. And put this layer below the clouds layer.
15.- Add your licence number and merge all visible layers.
16.- Write your name, I used font: "A Charming Font Expanded", size:60. Colours: Outside: #6e1aoe and inside: #9a865e. Add some drop shadow of choice.
17.- Save as png.
This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 12th of march of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams