For this tutorial you will need the following things:
First of all the beautiful scrap kit from La Carolita Designz, called "Biker Babe", is a FTU and you can download the scrap HERE.
The Gorjuss tube you can purchase HERE.
The mask is the number 32 from Babes Deisgnz, you can download her beautiful masks HERE.
1. Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.
2. Copy and paste as new layer the paper # 2, open your mask # 32 in your PSP, then apply the mask to the paper, go to masks/new mask/from an image, and then mask/invert, and delete mask. Resize the layer to 105%. And put the opacity of the layer in 67.
3. Now copy and paste as new layer the frame #2, resize to 40%. With your magic wand select into the frame, go to selection/modify/expand 6.
4. Copy and paste as new layer paper # 7, resize to 60%, go to selection/invert selection and then edit/cut. Move this layer below the frame layer.
5. Copy and paste as new layer Sparkles 2. Resize to convenience. and put this layer as you can see in my tag.
6. Now copy and paste the tube, resize to 80%. Select all what exceed the frame with your lace tool and cut. Now move this layer below the frame layer, and duplicate the tube layer once. Mov the second layer of the tube up of all the layers and select with your lace tool, all what you need and cut. So you can see the girl part inside the frame and part outside. Apply a little of drop shadow to the first layer of the tube, I used drop shadow with the following settings: 1 - 1 - 90 - 9,9.
7. Copy and paste as new layers the three flowers, resize them to 20% and apply the same drop shadow as before.
8. Add your licence # and then write your name. I used font: Inked, size:48, colour outside: #550D8D, colour inside: white. Then apply inner bevel of choice and Eye Candy 4000, effect: Corona with a colour of your tag, I used purple.
9. Merge all visible layers, and save as png.
I hope you like this tut.
I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: email@example.com
Thank you for try this and the others tuts.
This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams on 5th of october of 2009 any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental
Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams