miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

Tut "I Love Fall Colours"


For this tutorial you will need the following things:
First of all the beautiful scrap kit from Contraste Scraps called "Beggining fall", is a PTU and you can purchase the kit HERE.
The wonderful tube from ©Suzanne Woolcott, you can purchase her art and obtain your licence number HERE.
Let's begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.
2.- Copy and paste as new layer Paper 1, resize to 60%.
3.- Copy and paste as new layer Paper 4, resize to 50%, apply drop shadow twice with this settings: 1 - 1 - 90 - 9,9, black colour.
4.- Copy and paste as new layer Element 13, apply the same drop shadow as before.
5.- Copy and paste as new layer Element 33, resize to 75%. Move this layer below the element 13 layer.
6.- Now copy and paste as new layer the fence element, resize if you need, duplicate and move them to the sides of your tag. See my image for help.
7.- Copy and paste as new layer the ©Gorjuss girl, apply drop shadow as before. With your lace tool, select the kitty, go to edit and cut this part of your tube, now paste as new layer, with your eraser tool delete all what exceed the kitty image, and put this layer as you can see in my tag.
8.- Now copy and paste as new layer element 31, resize to 75%. Apply drop shadow.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer Element 32, resize to 25%, duplicate twice, and put as you can see in my tag, apply drop shadow.
10.- Copy and paste as new layer Elements 18, 19 and 20, put them as you want, see my image for help, move one of them below the kitty layer. Apply drop shadow.
11.- Copy and paste as new layer Element 26, resize to convenience, and duplicate a few times, I duplicated twice, then put the bees as you can see in my tag, apply drop shadow.
12.- Copy and paste as new layers Elements 4 and 5, resize one more biggest than the other, and put them as you can see in my tag.
14.- Now copy and paste as new layer the ribbon, rotate some degrees, and resize to convenience, then apply drop shadow. See my image for help.
15.- Merge all visible layers, add your licence number.
16.- Write your name, I used font: High Tower Text, size:48, colour outside: #3D3E30, colour inside: #9C8B72. Apply drop shadow, and if you want you can write some wordart as I did.
17.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like this tut.

I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams on 23rd of september of 2009 any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: