jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Tut "Sweet Birds"



For this tut you will need the following things:

First of all the beautiful scrap kit from Paci Tubes, called "Whittle Bird Twitts", is a PTU and you can purchase this kit HERE.

The tube is a ©Gorjuss from Suzanne Woolcott, and you can purchase her tubes and art HERE.

Let's begin:

1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.

2.- Copy and paste as new layer Paper 19, as a background layer, resize to 60%.

3.- Copy and paste Papers 16 and 20, resize both to 40% and rotate one 20 degrees to the left and the other 20 degrees to the right. Apply drop shadow of choice.

4.- Copy and paste as new layer Paperclip, resize to 25% and rotate free 20 degrees to th right. Put this layer as you can see in my tag.

5.- Copy and paste as new layers three birds of your choice, resize them to three differents sizes, ans apply drop shadow of your choice, see my tag for help.

6.- Copy and paste as new layers three differents paper flowers, resize them to three different sizes and put them as you can see in my tag.

7.- Copy and paste as new layer the ©Gorjuss girl, resize to 85%, and apply drop shadow as you used before.

8.- Write your name I used font: Susie's Hand, size: 48, colour outside: black, colour inside: #B2F709. Apply drop shadow of choice.

9.- Add your licence number and save as png.

It's done.

I hope you like this tut.


I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com


Thank you for try this and the others tuts.


This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams on 14th of august of 2009 any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.


Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: