jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Tut "You make me feel special"


For this tut you will need the following things:
First of all the beautiful scrap kit from Melissaz Creationz, called "Pinup Posh", is a PTU and you can purchase this kit in Paradise4scrappers store HERE.
The tube is a wonderful girl of ©Suzanne Woolcott, and you can purchase her tubes and your licence number HERE.
The mask # 01is from Zuzzanna, and you can download this one HERE.
Let's begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.
2.- Copy and paste as new layer a paper of your choice, I used a dotted paper with yellow colour, now open your mask in you PSP, go to masks/new mask/from an image, and apply this mask to the paper layer. Then go to masks/invert and then masks/delete mask. Resize this layer to 105%.
3.- Copy and paste as new layer the grunge paper with all the colours, and resize to 75%, rotate this layer 15 degrees to the left, and apply drop shadow of choice.
4.- Copy and paste as new layers three frames of choice, and resize to convenience, I rotate free one 10 degrees to the left and the other 10 degrees to the right. Apply drop shadow of choice.
5.- Copy and paste as new layer the ©Gorjuss tube, and put as you can see in my tag, then copy and paste as new layers some buttons of your choice, resize to convenience, and duplicate to put them in the frame squares.
6.- Copy and paste as new layer the Glitter stain, duplicate this layer once, and put them as you can see in my tag.
7.- Copy and paste as new layer the string, and the hearts, resize if it's necessary, and put them as you can see in my tag. Apply drop shadow.
8.- Copy and paste as new layer the butterflies, and the parte of papers, as you can see in my tag.
9.- Merge all visible layers, add your licence number and a wordart of your choice.
10.- Write your name, and apply drop shadow as before.
11.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like this tut.
I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com
Thank you for try this and the others tuts.
This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams on 18th of june of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: