martes, 23 de junio de 2009

Tut "I'm just like fairies"




One tut, two different tags. For this tut you will need the following things:
First of all the beautiful scrap kit from Klaklei Designs called "A day to remember", is a PTU and you can purchase this kit HERE.
The tubes are from ©Rachel Anderson, you can purchase her tubes and a licence number in CILM, HERE.
Let´s begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 600 x 600 pixels.
2.- Copy and paste as new layer clusterwrapframe 2, with your magic wand select into the frame, go to selections/modify/expand 5, now copy and paste as new layer pp 5, go to selection/invert and then Edit/cut. Put this paper layer below the frame.
3.- Copy and paste as new layer Doodleflower, resize to 10%, duplicate this layer four times, and reflet one of them and turn down and up others, then put them as you can see in my tag in the frame background.
4.- Copy and paste as new layer journal 2, rotate free 50 degrees to the right.
5.- Copy and paste as new layer pendant, resize to 75%, put this layer as you can see in my tag and with your eraser tool, the lace. See my image for help.
6.- Copy and paste as new layer three flowers of choice from your kit, put them as you can see in my tag.
7.- Copy and paste as new layer tag 5, resize of it's necessary, and put the image as you can see in my tag.
8.- Copy and paste as new layer ribbon 8, resize to 75%, rotate free 50 degrees to the left, go to layers/duplicate, and then reflet the last one. Duplicate again and put horizontal one of them.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer patchboxjournal 1, resize to convenience, apply drop shadow of choice.
10.- Copy and paste as new layers ribbon 9 and ribbon 10, resize to 75% or 50%, and put them as you can see in my tag.
11.- Copy and paste as new layer your tube of choice, resize if you need, and apply drop shadow of choice.
12.- Now if you want to do one or the other tag, move your elements as you can see in my tag, and then merge all visible layers. And add your licence number.
13.- Write your name with a font of choice and a colour whomatch with your tag, or in black colour and apply drop shadow as you used before.
14.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like this tut.

I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams on 23th of june of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: