lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

Tut "You are my Guardian Angel"


For the following tut you will need:
The beautiful scrap kit from Designs by Ali called "I Believe in Angels", is a PTU and you can purchase HERE.
The tube is one of the biggest collection of ©Gorjuss Art and you can purchase the tubes HERE.
Let's begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.
2.- Copy and paste as new layer DBA Paper 8, resize to 75% twice.
3.- Copy and paste as new layer DBA Angel Wings 1, resize to 75%.
4.- Copy and paste as new layer DBA Heaven Gates 1, resize to 75%.
5.- Copy and paste as new layer DBA Doodle 5, resize to 50 % twice. Reflet the layer and then turn up. Duplicate and reflet again, put both as you can see in my tag in the up corners of the tag.
6.- Copy and paste as new layer the ©Gorjuss tube, resize to convenience, then add drop shadow of choice.
7.- Copy and paste as new layer DBA Cloud 1, resize to 50%, duplicate layer and reflet one of them. See my image for help.
8.- Copy and paste as new layer DBA Horn 5, resize to 25%, add drop shadow as before.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer DBA Bow 4, resize to 10%, and add drop shadow as before.
10.- Copy and paste as new layer DBA Feather 1, resize to 20%, rotate free 25 degrees to the right, duplicate layer and reflet, then duplicate again both. Put this layers as you can see in my tag.
11.- Merge all visible layers, add your licence number.
12.- Go to special Effects/ select filter Unlimited 2.0/Edges square/Square edges 14.
13.- Write your name with a font of choice. I used: font: Katarina, size:48, colour: Outside: black, inside: #8A4D54. Add some inner bevel and drop shadow of choice.
14.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like it. I love to see all you result, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 20 th of april of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: