martes, 28 de abril de 2009

Tut "Collecting Stars"


For this tut you will need the following things:
The beautiful scrap kit from A Deziners Utopia called "Star Gazzer", is a PTU and you can purchase this kit HERE.
The tube is one of the biggest collection of ©Suzanne Woolcott, you can purchase her tubes HERE.
Let´s begin, this tag it's really easy:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.
2.- Copy and paste as new layers 6 different papers from the scrap kit, I choose 4 different vibrant colours, and the starz paper and papermoonstarzz. Resize all of them to 50%, and rotate free in different sirections 15 degrees to the left, other 15 degrees to the right. One 8 degrees to the left and othe 8 degrees to the right. And do the same in different degrees with all the papers. See my image for help.
3.- Resize the last paper layer to 25%. Add drop shadow of choice, in all the papers layers.
4.- Copy and paste as new layer BP2 Frame 4, resize to 50% and then to 80%. Add drop shadow as before.
5.- Copy and paste the stars in different colours of choice, and resize to different sizes, 50%, 25%, 15%, 5% and 8%. Add drop shadow and put them as you can see in my image.
6.- Copy and paste as new layers the two moons, resize one to 25% and the other to 10% and reflet one moon layer, add drop shadow of choice and put as you can see in my image.
7.- Copy and paste as new layer the ©Gorjuss tube, add drop shadow, and merge all visible layers.
8.- Add your licence number and write your name with a font of choice, I used: DearJoe II size: 48. Colour outside: none, inside: black. Add some effect, I used: Eye Candy 4000, corona, with white colour and default settings.
9.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like it.
I love to see all you result, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 28th of april of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: