viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2008

Life is a Pressie

If you want to try in Dutch clic on the flag:
Hi this is my first tut, I hope you like this one, I try to do easy for you and hope you can do it too.
I used the beautiful scrap kit freebie called "Present" of Scrapping Mar, and you can find this scrap HERE.
You will need the mask # 84 from Weescotslass Creations and you can find it HERE.
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott© you can purchase your license in http://www.gorjussart.com/
Font of choice ( I used ""Angelina").
Let's begin.
1.- Open a new canvas of 600 x 600 transparent.
2.- Open the paper # 15, resize by 25 %, copy and paste as new layer.
3.- Apply the mask from a new image, in this layer hit invert and then hit delete the mask.
4.- Open the frames # 45 and # 46. Resize by 40% twice. Then select frame # 46, copy and paste as new layer, then select frame # 45, copy and paste as new layer. Put both as I show in my image.
5.- Open frame # 39 resize by 40 % and then resize by 90%. Copy and paste as new layer. Put in the center between both colour frames.
6.- Open the image # 26, resize by 10 %, copy and paste as new layer as show in the image on frame side.
7.- Open the image # 15 resize by 25%, copy and select in your tag the mask layer, the paste as new layer. It must be after mask layer but before frames layers. You can see in my tag. Then rotate free 15 º to the left.
8.- Open your tube, copy and paste as new layer, resize by 75%. Effects drop shadow black of choice. I used 1 - 1 - 100 - 8,6.
9.- Then select the three frames and go to effects drop shadow with the same settings as before.
10.- Select the heart and the charmed in frame, and apply effect Eye candy 4000 - crown, white, with this settings:
Glow Width: 5
Flare size: 12,77
Strecht: 8
Waver: 51
Blur: 3
Overall opacity: 100
Select Draw only Outside Selection
11.- Select all the others images as you choice, flowers, butteflys, and others, resize by 5 %, and put in your tag as you can see I show in my image.
12.- Select all of them and apply drop shadow black, with this settings: -1, -1, 100, 8,6
13.- Then apply your licence number and go to layers, and merge all visible layers.
14.- Choose a font to add your name, I used "Angelina", size 72, border: Black and inside: #6DBFB9.
15.- Apply drop shadow with the same settings as your last use, twice.
16.- Save your image as png.
Thank you for trying my tutorial.
This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 19th December of 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

No hay comentarios: