martes, 11 de mayo de 2010

Tut "My Lovely Garden"

This new tutorial is dedicate to Touch Me in her Birthday, she shared with us her new scrap freebie Called "My Lovely Garden" and I used this kit in this tut. Hope you like it.

Thank you Rose aka Touch Me for shared this wonderful scrap kit freebie with us.

Well you will need the following things:

The beautiful freebie scrap kit from Scrapmaniafree, called "My Lovely Garden", you can download this kit HERE.

The tube is one of the wonderful girls from ©Suzanne Woolcott, and you can buy her tubes HERE.

Let´s begin:

1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.

2.- Copy and paste as new layer the Paper # 3. Apply filter Unlimited 2.0 with effect Edge square/square edge 01. Copy and paste as new layer the word art # 2, paste as new layer, and resize to 50%. Add some drop shadow if you like.

3.- Copy and paste as new layer the element # 4, resize to 50% and put this tube to the left.

4.- Copy and paste as new layer the element # 9, resize to 50% and put this tube to the right.

5.- Copy and paste as new layer the tubes, resize to convenience. See my tag for help.

6.- Copy and paste the element # 6 and the element # 5, and resize to 50%. Put them as you can see in my tag.

7.- Now add your name with a font of choice, and your licence number. Merge all visible layers.

8.- Save as png.

It's done.

I hope you like this tut.

I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams on 5th of october of 2009 any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: