martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

Tut "Back to School"




For this tut you will need the followoing things:

First of all the beautiful scrap kit from Touch Me, called "Path from school" is a PTU and you can purchase this kit HERE.

The tube is one of the beautiful Gorjuss girls from ©Suzanne Woolcott, you can purchase her tubes HERE.

Let's begin:

1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.

2.- Copy and paste as new layer Paper 6, resize to 65%, now copy and paste as new layer chalkboard_2, resize to 50%.

3.- Copy and paste as new layer Doodles crayoon, resize to 50% and put in the middle of the chalkboard.

4.- Now copy and paste as new layers all the elements and resize to convenience, I used the three blockscubes, the globe, the pencil box and the monkey. Add some drop shadow of your choice to some of the elements.

5.- Now copy and paste as new layer the ©Gorjuss tube, resize to convenience, I used 75% of the original.

6.- Merge all visible layers. Add your licence number and your name with a font of your choice and a bright colour, I used a bright yellow just inside colour of the font.

7.- Save as jpg or png.

It's done.

I hope you like this tut.


I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com


Thank you for try this and the others tuts.


This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams on 25th of august of 2009 any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.


Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: