domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

I've been Tagged by Karen and Gatu!!!

I've Been Tagged!! I’ve been tagged by Karen and Gatu!
Thank you sweeties!!
♥ THREE NAMES I GO BY: Mariel, Mari and Karina (my second name)
*****
♥ THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED: Pergamino, Buenos Aires and La Plata
*****
♥ THREE THINGS I LIKE TO WATCH: My mails, my blog and my friend's blogs Lol...
*****
♥ THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN: Salta, Cordoba and Mar del Plata
*****
♥ THREE OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS:Bread, hamburgs and pizza
*****
♥ THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: my holiday, being with my husband more time and being more time with friends.
*****
♥ THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE: My Husband, my family and my friends.
*****
♥ THREE FAVORITE COLOURS: red, white and black.
*****
♥ THREE FAVORITE BOOKS/AUTHORS: Isabel Allende, Paulo Cohelo, Dan Brown
*****
♥ THREE THINGS YOUR GOING TO DO TODAY: being with my husband's family, sleep more and play with my nephews
*****
♥ PASS THIS ON TO 5 BLOGS TO FIND OUT THREE THINGS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS

No hay comentarios: