viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009

Tut "My graduation"



For this tutorial you will need the beautiful scrap kit from Scrapmaniafree, called "My Graduation", is a PTU and you can purchase the kit HERE.

Let´s begin:

1.- Open a new raster layer of 600 x 500 pixels.

2.- Copy and paste as new layer Paper 5, resize to 75% twice, then with your deform tool, make a rectangle as you can see in my image and add drop shadow of choice.

3.- Now copy and paste as new layer Book frammer red, resize to 45%, and rotate free the layer 5 degrees to the right.

4.- Copy and paste as new layer framer 1, move this layer below the frame book layer, duplicate the framer 1 layer and move one of the layers to the left and the other to the right of the framer book layer, then duplicate again the framer 1, and rotate free 90 degrees, and move thislayer up of the frame book layer and then again duplicate the framer 1 layer and move down the frame book layer. See my image for help.

5.- Now copy and paste both of the children tubes, resize to convenience, and move this layer below the frame book layer, put them in the window. Apply drop shadow of choice.

6.- Copy and paste the leaves, resize to 50%, duplicate the layer, and move below the frame book layer, one up the other down, do it the same with the daisy flower. Then apply drop shadow as before.

7.- Now copy and paste as new layers all the elelments of your choice, I used baloons, class book, butterflies, stars and metal buttons, resize all to your convenience. You can choice other elelments, you have lots in the kit. Apply drop shadow of choice.

8.- Write your name with one of the alphas provided with the kit, I used both, red and blue, resize the letters to 15%.

9.- Merge all visible layers, and save as png.

It's done.

I hope you like it.
I love to see all your results, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams on 29th of may of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: