lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

Tut "I'm just a Mother"

If you want to try in Dutch clic on the flag:



For this tut you will need the following things:

First of all the beautiful Scrap kit from Paci and Touch Me, called "Momy ladybugs", is a FTU and you can download HERE and HERE.

The template is number 1 from http://scrapityscrapandmore.blogspot.com/, you can download in the blog.

Let's begin:

1.- Open the template #1 in your PSP, select the background layer and delete. Now select one by one the rectangles and the center heart and fill all the images with different papers layers you choose of your scrap kit.

2.- Add some drop shadow to all the frames.

3.- Copy and paste as new layer TM_PT_LM_Branches, resize to 20%. Put as you can se in my tag and add drop shadow of choice.

4.- Copy and paste as new layer three mushrooms in different colours, resize them to 7% and put as you can see in my tag, you have to rotate free 10 degrees to the right.

5.- Copy and paste as new layer TM_PT_LM_bow_lace_2, resize to 25%, add drop shadow as before and put this layer as you can see in my image.

6.- Copy and paste as new layer Flower_lady bug, resize to 5% and duplicate this layer twice. Put them as you can see in my tag and add drop shadow.

7.- Copy and paste as new layer TM_PT_LM_Lace 2. Resize to 13% and then add drop shadow of choice, if you want you can download part of the lace with your eraser tool. See my image for help.

8.- Merge all visible layers. Add you licence and write your name. I used font: Mostilos, size:48, colour outside: #9F2A10, colour inside: #E8E5D6. Add some inner bevel to the fonts, and then the same drop shadow as before.

9.- Save as png.

It's done.

I hope you like it.


I love to see all you result, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com


Thank you for try this and the others tuts.


This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 5th of may of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.


Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: