miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

Tut "Viva Mexico"



This tut is dedicate to my friend Touch Me, a proud mexican girl who loves her country and leave her land some time before.

For this tut you will need the following things:
First of all the beautiful scrap kit from Touch me, called "Mexican Party" and you can purchase this kit HERE.
The tube is from ©CEI, and you can purchase in MPT here.
The mask is HERE.
Let's begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.
2.- Copy and paste as new layer one paper of choice. I used Paper # 01. Open your mask in PSP, go to masks/new mask/from an image, and apply the mask to the paper layer. Then go to maskas/delete mask.
3.- Copy and paste as new layers two flowers of choice, I used Elegance flower 2 and 3. Rsize to convenience.
4.- Copy and paste the ©CEI tube, if you want resize to convenience.
5.- Now copy and paste as new layer all the element you can see in my tag, use my image for help and resize if you need. You have lots of beautiful element to use, so you can choice different than me.
6.- Merge all visible layers and write your licence number.
7.- Now write your name with a font of choice, I used: font: Aquarelle. Size 48. Colour outside: black, colour inside: green. Add drop shadow of choice, I used a red shadow.
8.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like it. I love to see all you result, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com
Thank you for try this and the others tuts.

This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 16 th of april of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: