martes, 7 de abril de 2009

Tut "Kitty Kat"



This new tut is dedicate to my beautiful cats who makes my life more happy.

for this tut you will need the following things:

The scrap kit is from Soxstational Scraps called "Kitty Kat", is a PTU and you can purchase HERE.

The tubes are from ©Suzanne Woolcott and you can purchase her art HERE.

I used the mask # 122 from Weescotslass Creations, and you can download this mask HERE.

Let's begin:

1.- Open a new raster layer of 500 x 500 pixels.

2.- Copy and paste as new layer Kitty Paper 2, open you mask in your PSP, go to masks/new mask/from an image, and apply the mask to the paper layer. Go to masks/invert and then mask/delete.

3.- Copy and paste as new layer Frame 8, resize to 75%.

4.- Now with your magic wand select into frames, go to selections/modify/expand 3.

5.- Copy and paste as new layer Kitty Paper 13, resize to 50%. Then go to select/invert and then edit/cut. Put this layer below the frame layer.

6.- Now copy and paste the ©Gorjuss tubes into the frames. Resize to 75%. And with your eraser tool, delete all what exceed the frame.

7.- Now copy and paste all the elements in the frame, as flowers of choice, and all the cats, the fishes and the mouse. Resize if you need, I did in different sizes. See my image for help.

8.- Copy and paste the meow ribbon as new layer, put below the cats, and resize to 75%.

9.- Merge all visible layers. Add drop shadow of choice, and your licence number.

10.- Write your name with a font of choice and add some effects, I used Eye Cenady 4000/gradient glow/ white colour with default settings.

11.- Save as png.

It's done.

I hope you like it. I love to see all you result, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com.

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 7 th of april of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: