martes, 14 de abril de 2009

Tut Eternally Alone


For this tut you will need the following things:
The beautiful scrap kit from Sox, called "Poisined", is a PTU and you can purchase HERE this kit.
The tubes are from ©Suzanne Woolcott, and you can purchase her beautiful art HERE.
The template is HERE.
Let's begin:
1.- Open the template in your psp, duplicate image and close the original.
2.- With your magic wand select into the black star, open a paper of choice, I used BG11, copy and paste as new layer, go to selection/modify/expand 3. Then go to selection/invert and then Edit/Cut.
3.- Copy and paste as new layer Art 1, resize to 40%. I used filter Eye candy 4000/corona. With white colour.
4.- With your magic wand select into the white frames, one by one and paste the tubes of your choice. Resize to convenience.
5.- Copy and paste one of both screw, with your lace tool. Then copy and paste as new layer, resize to convenience and go to layers and duplicate layer 3 times. Put the screws as you can see in my image.
6.- Copy and paste as new layer butterflyheartdoodle, resize to convenience and add the same effect as you used in the wordart.
7.- Now add the other elements as vodoo doll, bunny, flower 1, skull 4, butterfly 2, doll, inside my heart 2, resize all to convenience, and add some drop shadow of choice.
8.- Copy and paste as new layer pin 2, rotate free 45 degrees to the left, and then with your eraser tool delete part of the pin as you can see in my image. Go to layers/duplicate and reflet. Put this pin a little down of the other as you can see in my tag.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer doodle 1, resize to convenience. Layer/dulicate and reflet.
10.- Copy and paste as new layer ribbon, resize to convenience, and duplicate twice, reflet someone. Put as you can see in my image.
11.- Merge all visible layers and add you licence number.
12.- Write your name with a font of choice, I used: Halloween Grunt Reaper. Size: 48, colour outside: none. Inside: black.
13.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like it. I love to see all you result, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com
Thank you for try this and the others tuts.This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 14 th of april of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: