martes, 21 de abril de 2009

New Award From Touch Me and Maryana!!!



Touch Me and Maryana give me this Award,

Thank you my sweeties friends I have to post here the following things:

*8 Things I am looking forward to:

1.- Seeing my family happy

2.- Spending time playing with my dog

3.- Being with my husband all my life

4.- Playing much time in PSP

5.- Getting a new pc

6.- Getting my house finished in all their details

7.- Getting a new car

8.- Loosing some weight.

*8 Things I did yesterday:

1.- Got up early

2.- Went to work in the morning and in the night again

3.- Cleaned my house.

5.- Had a bath

6.- Cooked some food

7.- Played in PSP a little time

8.- Watched tv

*8 Things I wish I could do:

1.- Loose some weight

2.- Win a lotery

3.- Travel around the world

4.- Meet my friends around the world

5.- Buy beautiful things for my home

6.- Buy a new car

7.- Live with my husband all the time

8.- Have a baby.

*8 Programs I watch in tv:

I have not 8, I don't watch tv, he he he!!!

* 8 Blogs I give this Award:

1.- Bell

2.- Carolina

3.- Mar

4.- Gatu

5.- Maryana

6.- Lorna

7.- Bren

8.- Canela

Hugs

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: