miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

Tut "St. Patrick Surprise"



New tut today, hope you enjoy this one too.


First of all I used the beautiful new scrap of Touch Me, called "Lucky is magic", is a PTU, and you can purchase the scrap in her shop HERE.


The tube is from ©Elias Chatzoudis, you can purchase his art and a licence number in My PSP Tubes, HERE.


And you will need some supplies, download HERE. The frame is one of my freebies "Three gold glitter frames" you can use one of your choice. If you want use the same, you can download the three frames HERE. And the mask is HERE.


Let´s begin:


1.- Open a new raster layer of 600 x 500, transparent.


2.- Open one of the papers of the scrap kit, I used paper # 1, copy and paste as new layer. Open the mask provided in psp, select your paper layer, go to masks/new mask/ from an image, and apply the mask. Then again go to masks/ delete mask.


3.- Open one of the frame, copy and paste as new layer. Select into the frame with your magic wand, then go to select/modify/expand to 12.


4.- Open a second paper, I choose one lightly, the number 8. Copy and paste as new layer. Go to select/ invert, and then edit/cut. Move this layer below the frame layer.


5.- Select the layer of the last paper. Open the glitter "bri 1" from scrap kit, copy and paste as new layer. Resize to 40 %.


6.- Now open all the supplies in psp. You have 5 images. Copy image #4, and paste as new layer. Go to image/reflet and resize to 60%.


7.- Copy image # 3, paste as new layer, and resize to 40 %.


8.- Copy image # 2, paste as new layer, and resize to 40 %.


9.- Copy image # 5, paste as new layer. Duplicate this layer three times. and put all the layers as you can see in my image.


10.- Copy and paste image # 6 as new layer, resize to 40 %. Paste this image forward the frame layer. Use my image for help.


11.- I add a bow and a little flower to the frame. I use one of the scrap kit. You can choice other.


12.- Copy and paste the ©Elias Chatzoudis tube, paste as new layer and resize to 60 %.


13.- Now do the same with image # 1 from supplies. Resize to 60 %.


14.- Add drop shadow of choice to all the layer you want.


15.- Write your licence number, and merge all visible layers.


16.- Write your name, I used font: Soft Sugar Plain, size: 48, colours: outside: #092e0d, inside: #6dac52. I add some effects you can use other of choice.


17.- Save as png.


It's done.


I love to read your comments on my cbox about this or other tuts, thank you!!


This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 5th of march of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.


Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams




No hay comentarios: