martes, 31 de marzo de 2009

Tut Meowww!!!


Hi all there!!! You know I loveeeee cats and dogs, I have my dog Luna who is a light in my life, and 13 cats...yes....13!!!...lol, so this new tut is dedicate to my little friends, who brings me happiness all the time and so much love!!

For this tut you will need the following things:

The wonderful new scrap kit from Touch Me, called "Sweet Friends", is a PTU and you can purchase her kit HERE.

The tube are from ©Suzanne Woolcott, you can purchase her beautiful art HERE.

The template #140 is from Designs by Ali, and you can dowlnoad her templates HERE.

The mask # 25 is HERE.


Let´s begin:
1.- Open a new raster layer of 600 x 500 pixels. Transparent.
2.- Open your mask # 25 in PSP, now copy and paste as new layer Paper 7, in your tag. Go to masks/new mask/from an image and then again masks/delete mask. Resize to 80%.
3.- Now work with your template. Open the template # 140 from Designs by Ali, select one by one the black squares, and copy and paste as new layer the papers, I used Papers # 1, 2, 3 and 4. Then use others of choice for frames.
4.- Copy and paste as new layers the stickers # 12, 13, 14 and 15. Resize to convenience, and see my image for help. Just put the cats in the frames, and add drop shadow of choice.
5.- Copy and paste as new layers the three bows in different colours, choose them from the scrap kit, you have lots in this kit. Resize to convenience and add drop shadow as before. See my image for help.
6.- Copy and paste as new layer Branchs 4, resize to convenience, then go to layers duplicate layers, and then reflet, put both layers as you can see in my image, and add drop shadow.
7.- Copy and paste as new layer Sticker 4, resize to 15%, and add the same drop shadow as before. Put this layer as you can see in my tag.
8.- Now with your template complete, just merge all visible layers and resize to 80%. Then copy and paste this image as new layer in your tag where you have the mask. If you need, resize something more. And add drop shadow.
9.- Copy and paste as new layer one lace of choice, I used Lace 5. Resize to convenience and add drop shadow.
10.- Copy and paste some flowers, I used Guia_flowers_paper 1, rotate 90 degrees and then go to layers, duplicate. And reflet one of them. If you need, delete something with your eraser tool. Just see my image for help.
11.- Copy and paste some flowers of choice, resize to convenicne and add drop shadow.
12.- Copy and paste the ©Gorjuss tubes, and resize, you have to separate the cat from your tube layer, so with your lace tool, select the cat from the tube, go to edit/cut, and then paste as new layer, and put this layer as you can see in my image. Add drop shadow as you use before.
13.- Write your licence number, and merge all visible layers.
14.- Select a font of choice and write your name. Use some color who match with your tag. Add drop shadow as before.
15.- Save as png.
It's done.
I hope you like it. I love to see all you result, if you want you can send me your tags with the results of my tuts to: newartisticdreams@gmail.com

Thank you for try this and the others tuts.This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 31th of march of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

Mariel - ©Artistic Dreams

No hay comentarios: