domingo, 15 de febrero de 2009

Tut "Love Grows as Flowers"


Hi all, I'm here with a new tutorial for you, hope you like this one, I will thank to all of your messages and opinions about my tuts, and is so welcome who wants to show the result of your try.
I used for this tut, the beautiful scrap kit freebie from Paci tubes and Touch Me called "Parakeet Festival Freebie".
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott© you can purchase your license in http://www.gorjussart.com/.
You will need this supplies for this tut, includes Doodle and Mask.
Download HERE and HERE
Let's begin:
1.- Choose paper # 8 from scrap kit, copy, open a new raste layer transparent, and paste the paper as new layer. Apply the mask, go to mask, new mask from an image. Mask invert and delete mask.
2.- Copy and paste as new layer the doodle from supplies. Then resize to 75%.
3.- Select the bird-house # 1. Copy and paste as new layer. Resize to 25%. Add drop shadow with this settings: 1 - 1 - 71 - 9,9; twice.
4.- Copy the large-flower-1, paste as new layer. Resize to 25%, go to layers, duplicate; twice.
5.- Copy the large-flower-3 and repeat step # 4, but now just duplicate one time.
Delete all what exceed of flowers feets, as you can see in image.
6.-Add drop shadow to all the flowers layers with the same settings as before.
7.- Copy the green-parakeet 2, and paste as new layer, then resize to 25%, twice. Add drop shadow and put as I show in my tag in the window of the housebird.
8.- Repeat all with purple-parakeet.
9.- Copy tree-1. paste as new layer, then duplicate the layer and see the image to put them as I shown.
10.- Copy bow-1, resize to 30% three times, and paste as I shown in image.
11.- Copy glow-1 and glow-2, paste as new layers. Resize to 30%, twice, rotate 90 degrees, right. And then duplicate glow-2 ones and reflet.
12.- Copy both tubes from Suzanne Woolcott, paste as new layers. Resize to 50%, and add drop shadow, twice.
13.- Add your licence number and then go to layers/ merge vivsible layers.
14.- Add your name, I used Mr Rafkin, size: 72, outside colour: black, inside colour: #FF4040. Add drop shadow twice.
15.- Save as png.
Thank you for trying my tutorial.This tutorial was writting by me, Mariel - Artistic Dreams© on 16th february of 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.

No hay comentarios: